Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Video Day! (The Big Bang Theory Theme Song by The Barenaked Ladies)


Hello loyal readers! Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis (and I know there are a few of you and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! J ) know that I am also a musician. On top of this blog I also have my YouTube channel where I house my virtuoso talents. Being that I now dedicate so much time to researching this blog I have started to slack on my video upload frequency (not good for my loyal YouTube followers L).
So, because of the difficulty of splitting my time I have decided that once a month I’m going to do a YouTube, blog cross-over. I need to be able to give my brain a rest sometimes so this just seems like the logical solution.
So to keep it in the theme of Science and to also satisfy YouTubers, I have chosen to do an acoustic version of “The Big Bang Theory” by “The Barenaked Ladies.” I hope you enjoy it guys! And thanks for all your continued support in making this blog, and my YouTube channel, a continued success and a complete and utter joy.
Thanks for reading (and watching!)


-       Ryan Sanders


To view any of my other videos you can check out my channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment